B.A. in Digital Art
Telling through art and technology
On graduating from Digital Art, you will be able to work in national and international production companies or as a freelancer specializing in:
- Animation/Visual Development
- Videogames/Mixed realities
- Visual effects
- Multimedia shows
- Education and training
- Scientific dissemination
Is this right for you?
If you want to change the world through innovative initiatives that generate economic, social and environmental value, then this is the path for you.
The three stages of the model
Choose your path
- You will open your competency file and add to it throughout your degree program.
- You will learn the foundations of the area of Creative Studies.
- You will participate in fundamental and exploration challenges from the area of Creative Studies, interacting with peers from different degree programs.
- You will study general education courses, selecting them from a collection.
- You will participate in a challenge that integrates all the competencies to be developed in this phase.
- You will acquire the core competencies of your degree, in other words, those that distinguish it.
- You will participate in more focused challenges to reinforce what you have learned and broaden your basic knowledge.
- You will have the elements to decide whether to deepen your knowledge or diversify and, subsequently, build your specialization plan.
- The Tec Weeks, challenges and overall university experiences will enrich your file.
You have decided between diversifying or focusing deeply in your major, which you will achieve by choosing a concentration or a stay, to name a few of your options. The TEC Semester is a flexible time to start.
- You will develop the competencies related to your specialization, increasingly connected to your passions, interests and plans.
- By passing a concentration, you will develop your competencies, and, on graduating, will be a candidate for obtaining a Diploma in that concentration, after meeting the established requirements.
How can you specialize?
Specialize in one of the different concentrations available at the campus of your choice, according to the profile you would like to develop.
Internships allow you to participate in the development of specific projects with companies, organizations, or research groups, in a context of total immersion related to a specialty field. They can be carried out locally, nationally or internationally.
Experience life outside Mexico to broaden your horizons and delve into the topics of your interest.
Courses or blocks
Choose the education units that best adapt to your objectives, enabling you to specialize in your specific interests.
Delve into your field of study
- Art and Architecture Theory, History and Criticism
- Arts and Tech Incubator
- Creative Writing in the Digital Era
- Digital Journalism
- Digital Modeling and Sculpture
- Entrepreneurship in the Creative and Cultural Industries
- Film Production and Direction
- Film Studies
- Illustration and Sequential Narrative
- Media Experimental Creation
- Open Innovation and Technology Transfer
- Sound Design and Post-Production
- Stop Motion
- Technology-Based Design and Futures
- User Experience and Interfaces
- Video Game Design
Delve into other fields of study
- Conscious Business
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Tools
- Design, Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Families, Sustainability and Transcendence
- Entrepreneurship in Action
- Financial Vision for Decision-Making
- Government and Public Transformation
- Mexican Culture
- Quality of Life and Well-Being
- Social Innovation
*These concentraciones are not the definitive offer and their availability varies by campus.
General education course
Area exploration courses
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Exploration topic (CHALLENGE)
Track integrating block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Integrating disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Multidisciplinary professional elective (CHALLENGE)
Final integrating block (CHALLENGE)
|Visual Sound and Culture|
|Photographic Techniques and Discourses|
|Human Factors Research Methodologies|
|Methodologies of Creative Thinking|
|Elective Course Mathematics and Science|
|Creative Immersion and Experimentation|
|Formal representation of space|
|Elective Course Humanities and Fine Arts|
|Cultural Imaginaries of Mexico|
|Semiotics and Contemporary Narratologies|
|Symbolic Structures in Image, Literature and Music|
|Pre-Production of Animated Short Film|
|Animated Short Film Production|
|History of animation|
|Fundamentals of Animation|
|Elective Course Social and Behavioral Sciences|
|Fundamentals of Interaction|
|Exploration of the Form|
|Introduction to 3D|
|Elective Course Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Elective Course Ethics and Citizenship|
|Elective Course Digital Ar I|
|Elective Course Digital Ar II|
|Elective Course Digital Ar III|
|Elective Course Digital Ar IV|
|Elective Course Digital Ar V|
|Elective Course Digital Ar VI|
|Digital Art Project|
|Comprehensive Digital Art Project|
|Elective Multidisciplinary Professional|
ARQ - B.A. in Architecture
LDI - B.A. in Design
LEI - B.A. in Educational Innovation
LLE - B.A. in Spanish Literature
LPE - B.A. in Journalism