Literature does matter
The educational model enables you to personalize your graduate profile. During the specialization stage, consider a focus based on your post-graduation plans. Tec offers you the means to achieve this through these concentrations:
- Mexican Literature and Publishing Industry
- Creative Writing and Digital Narratives
*These concentrations are not the final offer and their availability varies on each campus.
Thanks to the integral preparation you will receive in this degree, on graduating you will be able to you participate in any of the following settings:
- Strategic information areas in public and private institutions
- Community manager
- Organizational communication
- Editing print and digital content
- Script writing for film and the media
- Publishing industry
- Public and private cultural institutions
- Literary research and critique
- Digital narratives
- Cultural journalism
- Public relations
¿Qué es un Reto?
Si te apasionan la lectura, la escritura y el manejo del lenguaje; interpretar el mundo desde diversas perspectivas y tienes una gran capacidad de análisis,
entonces este camino es el tuyo.
Is this you?
If you are passionate about reading, writing and language, interpreting the world from diverse perspectives and have an enormous capacity for analysis, then this is the path for you.
The three stages of the model
Choose your path
- You will open your competency file and add to it throughout your degree program.
- You will learn the foundations of the area of Creative Studies.
- You will participate in fundamental and exploration challenges from the area of Creative Studies, interacting with peers from different degree programs.
- You will study general education courses, selecting them from a collection.
- You will participate in a challenge that integrates all the competencies to be developed in this phase.
- You will acquire the core competencies of your degree, in other words, those that distinguish it.
- You will participate in more focused challenges to reinforce what you have learned and broaden your basic knowledge.
- You will have the elements to decide whether to deepen your knowledge or diversify and, subsequently, build your specialization plan.
- The Tec Weeks, challenges and overall university experiences will enrich your file.
- You have decided whether to diversify or delve further into your degree, by choosing a concentration, a modality, an internship stay, to mention just a few of your options. The Tec Semester is a flexible-time space to get started.
- You will develop the competencies related to your specialization, increasingly connected to your passions, interests and plans.
- If you decided to opt for a concentration, on graduating you will obtain a professional concentration certificate issued by the Office of the Registrar at your campus.
General education course
Area exploration courses
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Exploration topic (CHALLENGE)
Track integrating block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Integrating disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Multidisciplinary professional elective (CHALLENGE)
Final integrating block (CHALLENGE)
|Visual Sound and Culture|
|Human Factors Research Methodologies|
|Methodologies of Creative Thinking|
|Elective Course Mathematics and Science|
|Creative Immersion and Experimentation|
|Formal representation of space|
|Elective Course Humanities and Fine Arts|
|Cultural Imaginaries of Mexico|
|Semiotics and Contemporary Narratologies|
|Symbolic Structures in Image, Literature and Music|
|Elective Course Social and Behavioral Sciences|
|Critical Analysis of Texts|
|Spanish Language Structures and Analysis|
|Elective Course Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Golden Age Literature|
|Medieval Spanish Literature|
|Hispanic Colonial Literature|
|Professional Elective I|
|Professional Elective II|
|Professional Elective III|
|Professional Elective IV|
|Professional Elective V|
|Professional Elective VI|
|Literature Integrating Project|
|Elective Multidisciplinary Professional|