B.A. in Spanish Literature
Literature does matter
Thanks to the integral preparation you will receive in this degree, on graduating you will be able to you participate in any of the following settings:
- Strategic information areas in public and private institutions
- Community manager
- Organizational communication
- Editing print and digital content
- Script writing for film and the media
- Publishing industry
- Public and private cultural institutions
- Literary research and critique
- Digital narratives
- Cultural journalism
- Public relations
¿Qué es un Reto?
Si te apasionan la lectura, la escritura y el manejo del lenguaje; interpretar el mundo desde diversas perspectivas y tienes una gran capacidad de análisis,
entonces este camino es el tuyo.
Is this right for you?
If you are passionate about reading, writing and language, interpreting the world from diverse perspectives and have an enormous capacity for analysis, then this is the path for you.
The three stages of the model
Choose your path
- You will open your competency file and add to it throughout your degree program.
- You will learn the foundations of the area of Creative Studies.
- You will participate in fundamental and exploration challenges from the area of Creative Studies, interacting with peers from different degree programs.
- You will study general education courses, selecting them from a collection.
- You will participate in a challenge that integrates all the competencies to be developed in this phase.
- You will acquire the core competencies of your degree, in other words, those that distinguish it.
- You will participate in more focused challenges to reinforce what you have learned and broaden your basic knowledge.
- You will have the elements to decide whether to deepen your knowledge or diversify and, subsequently, build your specialization plan.
- The Tec Weeks, challenges and overall university experiences will enrich your file.
You have decided between diversifying or focusing deeply in your major, which you will achieve by choosing a concentration or a stay, to name a few of your options. The TEC Semester is a flexible time to start.
- You will develop the competencies related to your specialization, increasingly connected to your passions, interests and plans.
- By passing a concentration, you will develop your competencies, and, on graduating, will be a candidate for obtaining a Diploma in that concentration, after meeting the established requirements.
How can you specialize?
Specialize in one of the different concentrations available at the campus of your choice, according to the profile you would like to develop.
Internships allow you to participate in the development of specific projects with companies, organizations, or research groups, in a context of total immersion related to a specialty field. They can be carried out locally, nationally or internationally.
Experience life outside Mexico to broaden your horizons and delve into the topics of your interest.
Courses or blocks
Choose the education units that best adapt to your objectives, enabling you to specialize in your specific interests.
Delve into your field of study
- Advertising: Creative Strategy and Production
- Art and Architecture Theory, History and Criticism
- Arts and Tech Incubator
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Creative Writing in the Digital Era
- Data Journalism
- Digital Humanities
- Digital Journalism
- Entrepreneurship in the Creative and Cultural Industries
- Film Production and Direction
- Film Studies
- Learning Experience Innovation and Design Management
- Live Audio
- Media Experimental Creation
- Musical Composition for Digital Media
- Publishing Industry
- Social Media and Digital Strategy
- Sound Design and Post-Production
- Strategic Communication
Delve into other fields of study
- Conscious Business
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Tools
- Design, Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Families, Sustainability and Transcendence
- Entrepreneurship in Action
- Financial Vision for Decision-Making
- Government and Public Transformation
- Mexican Culture
- Quality of Life and Well-Being
- Social Innovation
*These concentraciones are not the definitive offer and their availability varies by campus.
General education course
Area exploration courses
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Exploration topic (CHALLENGE)
Track integrating block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Integrating disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Multidisciplinary professional elective (CHALLENGE)
Final integrating block (CHALLENGE)
|Visual Sound and Culture|
|Human Factors Research Methodologies|
|Methodologies of Creative Thinking|
|Elective Course Mathematics and Science|
|Creative Immersion and Experimentation|
|Formal representation of space|
|Elective Course Humanities and Fine Arts|
|Cultural Imaginaries of Mexico|
|Semiotics and Contemporary Narratologies|
|Symbolic Structures in Image, Literature and Music|
|Elective Course Social and Behavioral Sciences|
|Critical Analysis of Texts|
|Spanish Language Structures and Analysis|
|Elective Course Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Golden Age Literature|
|Medieval Spanish Literature|
|Hispanic Colonial Literature|
|Professional Elective I|
|Professional Elective II|
|Professional Elective III|
|Professional Elective IV|
|Professional Elective V|
|Professional Elective VI|
|Literature Integrating Project|
|Elective Multidisciplinary Professional|