Education for a new era
The educational model enables you to personalize your graduate profile. During the specialization stage, consider a focus based on your post-graduation plans. Tec offers you the means to achieve this through these concentrations:
- Model Design and Learning Environments
- Management of Educational Solutions
- Digital Humanities
*These concentrations are not the final offer and their availability varies on each campus.
This program reinforces the profession’s international vision, the use of digital technologies and currency in the emerging trends of the diverse learning and education environments. As a result, on graduating you will be able to work in any of the following contexts:
- Staff training and development areas in public and private organizations
- Companies focused on educational software and application development
- Entertainment industries
- Public and private cultural institutions
- Educational institutions
- The media
- Government organizations
- Non-government organizations (NGOs)
Si eres una persona analítica, creativa, con interés en innovar los procesos y espacios de aprendizaje y consideras a la educación como un factor fundamental para el progreso de un país y el desarrollo de las personas, esta carrera es para ti.
Is this you?
If you are analytical, creative, interested in innovating learning processes and spaces, and view education as a fundamental factor for a country’s progress and human development, this is the degree for you.
The three stages of the model
Choose your path
- You will open your competency file and add to it throughout your degree program.
- You will learn the foundations of the area of Creative Studies.
- You will participate in fundamental and exploration challenges from the area of Creative Studies, interacting with peers from different degree programs.
- You will study general education courses, selecting them from a collection.
- You will participate in a challenge that integrates all the competencies to be developed in this phase.
- You will acquire the core competencies of your degree, in other words, those that distinguish it.
- You will participate in more focused challenges to reinforce what you have learned and broaden your basic knowledge.
- You will have the elements to decide whether to deepen your knowledge or diversify and, subsequently, build your specialization plan.
- The Tec Weeks, challenges and overall university experiences will enrich your file.
- You have decided whether to diversify or delve further into your degree, by choosing a concentration, a modality, an internship stay, to mention just a few of your options. The Tec Semester is a flexible-time space to get started.
- You will develop the competencies related to your specialization, increasingly connected to your passions, interests and plans.
- If you decided to opt for a concentration, on graduating you will obtain a professional concentration certificate issued by the Office of the Registrar at your campus.
General education course
Area exploration courses
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Exploration topic (CHALLENGE)
Track integrating block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Integrating disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Multidisciplinary professional elective (CHALLENGE)
Final integrating block (CHALLENGE)
|Visual Sound and Culture|
|Photographic Techniques and Discourses|
|Human Factors Research Methodologies|
|Methodologies of Creative Thinking|
|Elective Course Mathematics and Science|
|Creative Immersion and Experimentation|
|Formal representation of space|
|Elective Course Humanities and Fine Arts|
|Cultural Imaginaries of Mexico|
|Semiotics and Contemporary Narratologies|
|Symbolic Structures in Image, Literature and Music|
|Fundamentals of Pedagogy|
|Analysis of Educational Problems|
|Methodologies of Educational Research|
|Pedagogical Foundations Applied to Learning Solutions|
|Elective Course Social and Behavioral Sciences|
|Global and Comparative Education|
|Designing Solutions for Educational Challenges|
|Project Development within the Current Educational Policies Framework|
|Elective Course Ethics and Citizenship|
|Professional Elective I|
|Professional Elective II|
|Professional Elective III|
|Professional Elective IV|
|Professional Elective V|
|Professional Elective VI|
|Educational Innovation Integrating Project|
|Elective Multidisciplinary Professional|