About the Group
The objective is to be relevant to stakeholders in terms of generating academic research on families in business, the keys to their success and their future challenges.
A space dedicated to the generation of knowledge about organizations whose ownership is fundamentally in a family and also in the study of the families that give life to these organizations.
- Family Entrepreneurship
- Governance and Heritage
- Intergenerational flourishing
- Values and Consciousness
Edgar Rogelio Ramírez Solís - email@example.com
Axel Atzayacatl Zavala Angulo
Bárbara Isabel Mojarro Durán
Jorge Eduardo Gómez Villanueva
Verónica Ilián Baños Monroy
Top 5 of publications 2015-2019
- Familiness and its relationship with performance in mexican family firms
Authors: Monroy, V., Solís, E., & Rodríguez-Aceves, L.
- Between love and war: The effects of affective commitment in organizational politics and organizational performance
Authors: Solís, E., & Monroy, V.
- Innovation and network multiplexity: R&D and the concurrent effects of two collaboration networks in an emerging economy
Authors: Rojas, M., Solis, E., & Zhu, J.
- The determinants of socioemotional wealth and the family firm¿s outcomes
Authors: Angulo, A., Villanueva, J., & Solís, E.
- How local/global is your brand? A technique to assess brand categorisation
Authors: Llonch-Andreu, J., López-Lomelí, M., & Gómez-Villanueva, J.