Medical and Surgical Dentist
Make me smile
You will be able to participate professionally in the following settings:
- Private office
- Public and private health institutions
- Research in oral health
Is this right for you?
If you are good with people, disciplined and have a high sense of ethics then you are on the right path with this degree.
The three stages of the model
Choose your path
- You will open your competency file and add to it throughout your degree program.
- You will learn the foundations of the area of Business.
- You will participate in fundamental and exploration challenges from the area of Business, interacting with peers from different degree programs.
- You will study general education courses, selecting them from a collection.
- You will participate in a challenge that integrates all the competencies to be developed in this phase.
- You will acquire the core competencies of your degree, in other words, those that distinguish it.
- You will participate in more focused challenges to reinforce what you have learned and broaden your basic knowledge.
- You will have the elements to decide whether to deepen your knowledge or diversify and, subsequently, build your specialization plan.
- The Tec Weeks, challenges and overall university experiences will enrich your file.
- You have decided whether to diversify or delve further into your degree, by choosing a concentration, a modality, an internship stay, to mention just a few of your options. The Tec Semester is a flexible-time space to get started.
- You will develop the competencies related to your specialization, increasingly connected to your passions, interests and plans.
- If you decided to opt for a concentration, on graduating you will obtain a professional concentration certificate issued by the Office of the Registrar at your campus.
How can you specialize?
Specialize in one of the different concentrations available at the campus of your choice, according to the profile you would like to develop.
Internships allow you to participate in the development of specific projects with companies, organizations, or research groups, in a context of total immersion related to a specialty field. They can be carried out locally, nationally or internationally.
Experience life outside Mexico to broaden your horizons and delve into the topics of your interest.
Courses or blocks
Choose the education units that best adapt to your objectives, enabling you to specialize in your specific interests.
Delve into your field of study
There are no disciplinary concentrations for this degree
Delve into other fields of study
- Conscious Business
- Entrepreneurial Families, Sustainability and Transcendence
- Financial Vision for Decision-Making
*These concentraciones are not the definitive offer and their availability varies by campus.
General education course
Area exploration courses
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Exploration topic (CHALLENGE)
Track integrating block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Integrating disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Multidisciplinary professional elective (CHALLENGE)
Final integrating block (CHALLENGE)
|Elective Course Ethics and Citizenship|
|Anesthetic Procedures in Dentistry|
|Surgical Basics in Dentistry|
|Diagnosis in Dentistry|
|Endodontic and Restorative Therapy|
|Tooth Preservation Treatments|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology|
|Introduction to Exodontics|
|Multidisciplinary Model of Health Care|
|Dentistry Clinic I|
|Legal and Administrative Processes in Dentistry|
|Quality Healthcare and Patient Safety|
|Clinical Elective I|
|Clinical Elective II|
|Clinical Elective III|
|Professional Elective I|
|Professional Elective II|
|Professional Elective III|
|Dentistry Clinic II|
|Dental Information Analysis|
|Dentistry Clinic III|
|Advanced Dentistry Seminar|
|Clinical Research in Dentistry|