B.A. in Nutrition and Wellness
Wellness starts from the inside
You will be able to participate professionally in the following settings:
- Private office
- Clinics, hospitals and healthcare institutions
- Consulting in the pharmaceutical and food industries
- Government companies and/or institutions focused on food services and/or prevention programs
Si valoras los hábitos saludables, conoces la importancia de una buena alimentación y además tienes vocación de servicio, entonces estás en el lugar adecuado.
Is this right for you?
If you value healthy habits, know the importance of a good diet and also have a vocation for service, then you are in the right place.
The three stages of the model
Choose your path
- You will open your competency file and add to it throughout your degree program.
- You will learn the foundations of the area of Business.
- You will participate in fundamental and exploration challenges from the area of Business, interacting with peers from different degree programs.
- You will study general education courses, selecting them from a collection.
- You will participate in a challenge that integrates all the competencies to be developed in this phase.
- You will acquire the core competencies of your degree, in other words, those that distinguish it.
- You will participate in more focused challenges to reinforce what you have learned and broaden your basic knowledge.
- You will have the elements to decide whether to deepen your knowledge or diversify and, subsequently, build your specialization plan.
- The Tec Weeks, challenges and overall university experiences will enrich your file.
- You have decided between diversifying or focusing deeply in your major, which you will achieve by choosing a concentration or a stay, to name a few of your options. The TEC Semester is a flexible time to start.
- You will develop the competencies related to your specialization, increasingly connected to your passions, interests and plans.
- By passing a concentration, you will develop your competencies, and, on graduating, will be a candidate for obtaining a Diploma in that concentration, after meeting the established requirements.
How can you specialize?
Specialize in one of the different concentrations available at the campus of your choice, according to the profile you would like to develop.
Internships allow you to participate in the development of specific projects with companies, organizations, or research groups, in a context of total immersion related to a specialty field. They can be carried out locally, nationally or internationally.
Experience life outside Mexico to broaden your horizons and delve into the topics of your interest.
Courses or blocks
Choose the education units that best adapt to your objectives, enabling you to specialize in your specific interests.
Delve into your field of study
There are no disciplinary concentrations for this degree
Delve into other fields of study
- Conscious Business
- Entrepreneurial Families, Sustainability and Transcendence
- Financial Vision for Decision-Making
*These concentraciones are not the definitive offer and their availability varies by campus.
General education course
Area exploration courses
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Exploration topic (CHALLENGE)
Track integrating block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Integrating disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Multidisciplinary professional elective (CHALLENGE)
Final integrating block (CHALLENGE)
|Elective Course Ethics and Citizenship|
|Food Service Management|
|Nutrigenetics: Personalized Nutrition|
|Nutrigenomics and Epigenetics: Personalized Nutrition|
|Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods|
|Clinical Elective I|
|Clinical Elective II|
|Clinical Elective III|
|Professional Elective I|
|Professional Elective II|
|Professional Elective III|