Promise of life
You will be able to participate professionally in diverse levels of clinical attention or pursue graduate studies in the areas of your choice.
Is this right for you?
If you have a profound interest in science and health and have a vocation for service, then you are in the right place.
The three stages of the model
Choose your path
- You will open your competency file and add to it throughout your degree program.
- You will learn the foundations of the area of Business.
- You will participate in fundamental and exploration challenges from the area of Business, interacting with peers from different degree programs.
- You will study general education courses, selecting them from a collection.
- You will participate in a challenge that integrates all the competencies to be developed in this phase.
- You will acquire the core competencies of your degree, in other words, those that distinguish it.
- You will participate in more focused challenges to reinforce what you have learned and broaden your basic knowledge.
- You will have the elements to decide whether to deepen your knowledge or diversify and, subsequently, build your specialization plan.
- The Tec Weeks, challenges and overall university experiences will enrich your file.
- You have decided between diversifying or focusing deeply in your major, which you will achieve by choosing a concentration or a stay, to name a few of your options. The TEC Semester is a flexible time to start.
- You will develop the competencies related to your specialization, increasingly connected to your passions, interests and plans.
- If you decided to opt for a concentration, on graduating you will obtain a professional concentration certificate issued by the Office of the Registrar at your campus.
How can you specialize?
Specialize in one of the different concentrations available at the campus of your choice, according to the profile you would like to develop.
Internships allow you to participate in the development of specific projects with companies, organizations, or research groups, in a context of total immersion related to a specialty field. They can be carried out locally, nationally or internationally.
Experience life outside Mexico to broaden your horizons and delve into the topics of your interest.
Courses or blocks
Choose the education units that best adapt to your objectives, enabling you to specialize in your specific interests.
Delve into your field of study
Delve into other fields of study
- Conscious Business
- Entrepreneurial Families, Sustainability and Transcendence
- Financial Vision for Decision-Making
*These concentraciones are not the definitive offer and their availability varies by campus.
General education course
Area exploration courses
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Exploration topic (CHALLENGE)
Track integrating block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Integrating disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Multidisciplinary professional elective (CHALLENGE)
Final integrating block (CHALLENGE)
|Educational units from introductory semester|
|Elective Course Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Heritage and Development|
|Normal and Pathological Microstructure|
|Elective Course Ethics and Citizenship|
|Bases of the Nervous and Endocrine System|
|Endocrine and Neural Ecosystem|
|Bioactive Molecules and Therapeutic Principles|
|Gynecology and Obstetrics Clinic|
|Urology and Surgical Oncology|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Infectology and Dermatology|
|Internal Medicine Clinic|
|Cardiology and Metabolic Diseases|
|Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology|
|Neurology and Neurosurgery Clinic|
|Geriatrics and Palliative Care Clinic|
|Neurology and Neurosurgery|
|Geriatrics and Palliative Care|
|Clinical Elective I|
|Clinical Elective II|
|Clinical Elective III|
|Professional Elective I|
|Professional Elective II|
|Professional Elective III|
|Clinic in Elective Specialty I|
|Clinic in Elective Specialty II|
|Clinic in Elective Specialty III|
|Elective Specialty I|
|Elective Specialty II|
|Elective Specialty III|