Technologies to support the world
On graduating, you will be able to work in diverse areas of an organization, such as:
- Energy sector in areas of energy efficiency, clean technology and renewable energies
- Energy, environmental and natural resource management consulting
- Public and private corporate sustainability sector in the areas of social responsibility and circular economy
- Technological research and development centers
Si te apasionan las tecnologías limpias y te interesa incorporar soluciones innovadoras para problemáticas globales, cuentas con una conciencia ambiental y te imaginas un futuro próspero esta carrera es para ti.
Is this right for you?
If you are passionate about clean technologies, interested in incorporating innovative solutions to global problems, are environmentally aware and can envisage a prosperous future, then this is the right degree for you.
The three stages of the model
Choose your path
- You will open your competency file and add to it throughout your degree program.
- You will learn the foundations of the area of Engineering - Bioengineering and Chemical Processes.
- You will participate in fundamental and exploration challenges from the area of Engineering - Bioengineering and Chemical Processes, interacting with peers from different degree programs.
- You will study general education courses, selecting them from a collection.
- You will participate in a challenge that integrates all the competencies to be developed in this phase.
- You will acquire the core competencies of your degree, in other words, those that distinguish it.
- You will participate in more focused challenges to reinforce what you have learned and broaden your basic knowledge.
- You will have the elements to decide whether to deepen your knowledge or diversify and, subsequently, build your specialization plan.
- The Tec Weeks, challenges and overall university experiences will enrich your file.
You have decided between diversifying or focusing deeply in your major, which you will achieve by choosing a concentration or a stay, to name a few of your options. The TEC Semester is a flexible time to start.
- You will develop the competencies related to your specialization, increasingly connected to your passions, interests and plans.
- By passing a concentration, you will develop your competencies, and, on graduating, will be a candidate for obtaining a Diploma in that concentration, after meeting the established requirements.
How can you specialize?
Specialize in one of the different concentrations available at the campus of your choice, according to the profile you would like to develop.
Internships allow you to participate in the development of specific projects with companies, organizations, or research groups, in a context of total immersion related to a specialty field. They can be carried out locally, nationally or internationally.
Experience life outside Mexico to broaden your horizons and delve into the topics of your interest.
Courses or blocks
Choose the education units that best adapt to your objectives, enabling you to specialize in your specific interests.
Delve into your field of study
- Bioentrepreneurship and Circular Economy
- City Development
- Decarbonization and Clean Energies
- Open Innovation and Technology Transfer
- Operational Evolution for Industry
- Regenerative Design
- Sustainable Water Use
- Systems and Technologies 4.0
Delve into other fields of study
- Conscious Business
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Tools
- Design, Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Families, Sustainability and Transcendence
- Entrepreneurship in Action
- Financial Vision for Decision-Making
- Government and Public Transformation
- Mexican Culture
- Quality of Life and Well-Being
- Social Innovation
*These concentraciones are not the definitive offer and their availability varies by campus.
General education course
Area exploration course
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Exploration topic (CHALLENGE)
Track integrating block (CHALLENGE)
Multidisciplinary professional elective (CHALLENGE)
Final integrating block (CHALLENGE)
|Elective Course Ethics and Citizenship|
|Evaluation of Energy Processes|
|Energy Performance Evaluation of Industrial Processes|
|Application of the Principles of Energy Efficiency|
|Analysis of Processes and Circular Economy|
|Innovation of Corporate Sustainability Models|
|Advanced Sizing and Monitoring of Energy Processes|
|Innovation of the Processes in Your Value Chain|
|Improvement of Productive Processes Applying Principles of Circular Economy|
|Professional Elective I|
|Professional Elective II|
|Professional Elective III|
|Professional Elective IV|
|Professional Elective V|
|Professional Elective VI|
|Design of Corporate Sustainability Strategies|
|Design and Implementation of Energy Sustainability Models|
|Elective Multidisciplinary Professional|
|Download or check the area brochure|