Consumer Behavior and Conscious Marketing
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We study consumer behavior in order to develop effective business strategies that promote responsible consumption and social welfare.
• Adoption of innovation and brands
• Responsible consumer behavior and social welfare
• Branding strategies
• Cultural meanings of consumption
Jorge Luis Graciano Vera Martínez
Claudia María Quintanilla Domínguez
Edgar Antonio Centeno Velázquez
Lorena de la Paz Carrete Lucero
María del Pilar Ester Arroyo López
Raquel Minerva Castaño González
Martin Christian Reimann
• Raquel Castaño, Pérez, María (2014). “A matter of love: Consumers’ relationships with original brands and their counterfeits”, Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 31 Iss:6/7.
• Reimann, Martin, Alex Marin and Raquel Castaño (2014),”The Influence of metaphors on consumers’ creative cognition: Direct, Moderating, and Mediating Effects”, Journal of Consumer Psychology, Vol 24 (2), 290-297.
• Carrete, L. and Arroyo, P. (2014), “Social Marketing to Improve Healthy Dietary Decisions: Insights from a qualitative study in Mexico”, Qualitative Market Research, an International Journal, Vol. 17 No. 3, pp.239 – 263.
• Carrete, L., Arroyo, P. and Trujillo, A. (2014), “Why do Firms Implement Voluntary Environmental Actions and How Are These Activities Evaluated? An Empirical Investigation in Mexico”, Journal of Management and Sustainability, Vol. 4 No. 4, pp. 55-69.