B.A. in Governance and Public Transformation
Analyze and build the future
Thanks to the integral preparation you will receive in this degree, on graduating you will be able to you participate in diverse areas that use big data and strategic analysis for decision making, such as:
- Technology companies
- Think tanks
- Financial institutions
- Public sector
- Studying specialized graduate degrees abroad
- International organizations
Is this right for you?
If you aspire to transform the world through data analysis, the use of disruptive technologies and the generation of entrepreneurship proposals, this is the right degree for you.
The three stages of the model
Choose your path
- You will open your competency file and add to it throughout your degree program.
- You will learn the foundations of the area of Social Sciences.
- You will participate in fundamental and exploration challenges from the area of Social Sciences, interacting with peers from different degree programs.
- You will study general education courses, selecting them from a collection.
- You will participate in a challenge that integrates all the competencies to be developed in this phase.
- You will acquire the core competencies of your degree, in other words, those that distinguish it.
- You will participate in more focused challenges to reinforce what you have learned and broaden your basic knowledge.
- You will have the elements to decide whether to deepen your knowledge or diversify and, subsequently, build your specialization plan.
- The Tec Weeks, challenges and overall university experiences will enrich your file.
You have decided between diversifying or focusing deeply in your major, which you will achieve by choosing a concentration or a stay, to name a few of your options. The TEC Semester is a flexible time to start.
- You will develop the competencies related to your specialization, increasingly connected to your passions, interests and plans.
- By passing a concentration, you will develop your competencies, and, on graduating, will be a candidate for obtaining a Diploma in that concentration, after meeting the established requirements.
How can you specialize?
Specialize in one of the different concentrations available at the campus of your choice, according to the profile you would like to develop.
Internships allow you to participate in the development of specific projects with companies, organizations, or research groups, in a context of total immersion related to a specialty field. They can be carried out locally, nationally or internationally.
Experience life outside Mexico to broaden your horizons and delve into the topics of your interest.
Courses or blocks
Choose the education units that best adapt to your objectives, enabling you to specialize in your specific interests.
Delve into your field of study
- Entrepreneurial Families, Sustainability and Transcendence
- Financial Vision for Decision-Making
- User Experience and Interfaces
- Visual Arts and Technology Incubator
- Public Economics and Sustainable Development
- Public Entrepreneurship
- Public Transformation and Technological Change
- Strategic Communication
- Data Journalism
- Specialized Journalism
Delve into other fields of study
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Tools
- Quality of Life and Well-Being
- Mexican Culture
- Economics and Sustainable Development
- Entrepreneurship in Action
- Government and Public Transformation
- Social Innovation
- Design, Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Conscious Business
*These concentraciones are not the definitive offer and their availability varies by campus.
General education course
Area exploration courses
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Exploration topic (CHALLENGE)
Track integrating block (CHALLENGE)
Multidisciplinary professional elective (CHALLENGE)
Final integrating block (CHALLENGE)
|Behavioral Economics and Political Neuroscience
|Elective Course Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
|Public Choice and Comparative Political Institutions
|Data Science for Decision Making I
|Elective Course Ethics and Citizenship
|Institutions, Regulation and Public Policy
|Technology Policy for Development
|The Political Economy of Technological Change and Development
|Data Science for Decision Making II
|Decision Analysis Under Conditions of Uncertainty
|Government, Private Sector, Technology and New Markets
|Experiments and Causal Inference for Public Policy
|Econometric Methods and Public Policy
|Elective Multidisciplinary Professional
|Design and Implementation of Public Innovations