B.A. in Business Strategy and Transformation
Strategic in ‘what’, innovative in ‘how’
With this training, you will be prepared to explore and propose solutions to the most relevant issues in different types of organizations and their diverse areas, such as:
- Small, medium and large companies in diverse sectors
- Consulting firms
- Strategic management and project development areas
- Innovation areas
- Organizational transformation areas
Is this you?
If you want to create the organizations and business models of the future, become a transformational leader in social companies or organizations, train for professions and companies that do not yet exist, and acquire knowledge and competencies that will prepare you for success and shared value generation, this is the degree for you.
The three stages of the model
Choose your path
- You will open your competency file and add to it throughout your degree program.
- You will learn the foundations of the area of Business.
- You will participate in fundamental and exploration challenges from the area of Business, interacting with peers from different degree programs.
- You will study general education courses, selecting them from a collection.
- You will participate in a challenge that integrates all the competencies to be developed in this phase.
- You will acquire the core competencies of your degree, in other words, those that distinguish it.
- You will participate in more focused challenges to reinforce what you have learned and broaden your basic knowledge.
- You will have the elements to decide whether to deepen your knowledge or diversify and, subsequently, build your specialization plan.
- The Tec Weeks, challenges and overall university experiences will enrich your file.
- You have decided between diversifying or focusing deeply in your major, which you will achieve by choosing a concentration or a stay, to name a few of your options. The TEC Semester is a flexible time to start.
- You will develop the competencies related to your specialization, increasingly connected to your passions, interests and plans.
- By passing a concentration, you will develop your competencies, and, on graduating, will be a candidate for obtaining a Diploma in that concentration, after meeting the established requirements.
How can you specialize?
Specialize in one of the different concentrations available at the campus of your choice, according to the profile you would like to develop.
Internships allow you to participate in the development of specific projects with companies, organizations, or research groups, in a context of total immersion related to a specialty field. They can be carried out locally, nationally or internationally.
Experience life outside Mexico to broaden your horizons and delve into the topics of your interest.
Courses or blocks
Choose the education units that best adapt to your objectives, enabling you to specialize in your specific interests.
Delve into your field of study
- Arts and Tech Incubator
- Business Analytics: from Data to Decisions
- City Development
- Driving Global Business Across Frontiers
- Entrepreneurship in the Creative and Cultural Industries
- Innovation and Digital Transformation
- Leadership in Complex Environments
- Open Innovation and Technology Transfer
- Strategic Management of Omnichannel Retail
Delve into other fields of study
- Conscious Business
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Tools
- Design, Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Families, Sustainability and Transcendence
- Entrepreneurship in Action
- Government and Public Transformation
- Mexican Culture
- Quality of Life and Well-Being
- Social Innovation
*These concentraciones are not the definitive offer and their availability varies by campus.
General education course
Area exploration courses
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Exploration topic (CHALLENGE)
Track integrating block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Integrating disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Multidisciplinary professional elective (CHALLENGE)
Final integrating block (CHALLENGE)
|Business Role in Society|
|Elective Course Mathematics and Science|
|Strategy and Talent|
|Detection of strategic opportunities|
|Design of Flexible Organizations|
|Leadership for Transformation|
|Elective Course Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Assurance of Value Creation|
|Strategic Design to Create Value|
|Building Interpersonal Skills|
|Innovation and co-creation of Value|
|Elective Course Ethics and Citizenship|
|Professional Elective I|
|Professional Elective II|
|Professional Elective III|
|Professional Elective IV|
|Professional Elective V|
|Professional Elective VI|
|Strategic Management of Small and Medium Enterprises|
|Elective Multidisciplinary Professional|