B.A. in Financial Management
Realize your dreams, invest in your future
Thanks to the integral preparation you will receive in this degree, on graduating you will be able to participate in diverse areas of business, such as:
- Banks, brokerage houses, insurance companies, pension and investment funds public and private sector
- Treasury and finances in the non-financial private sector
- Public and private capital firms, startups in the technology and fintech sector
- Consulting for financial project assessment, business valuation financing, mergers and acquisitions
- Your own company
Is this right for you?
If you want to change the world through innovative initiatives that generate economic, social and environmental value, then this is the path for you.
The three stages of the model
Choose your path
- You will open your competency file and add to it throughout your degree program.
- You will learn the foundations of the area of Business.
- You will participate in fundamental and exploration challenges from the area of Business, interacting with peers from different degree programs.
- You will study general education courses, selecting them from a collection.
- You will participate in a challenge that integrates all the competencies to be developed in this phase.
- You will acquire the core competencies of your degree, in other words, those that distinguish it.
- You will participate in more focused challenges to reinforce what you have learned and broaden your basic knowledge.
- You will have the elements to decide whether to deepen your knowledge or diversify and, subsequently, build your specialization plan.
- The Tec Weeks, challenges and overall university experiences will enrich your file.
- You have decided between diversifying or focusing deeply in your major, which you will achieve by choosing a concentration or a stay, to name a few of your options. The TEC Semester is a flexible time to start.
- You will develop the competencies related to your specialization, increasingly connected to your passions, interests and plans.
- By passing a concentration, you will develop your competencies, and, on graduating, will be a candidate for obtaining a Diploma in that concentration, after meeting the established requirements.
How can you specialize?
Specialize in one of the different concentrations available at the campus of your choice, according to the profile you would like to develop.
Internships allow you to participate in the development of specific projects with companies, organizations, or research groups, in a context of total immersion related to a specialty field. They can be carried out locally, nationally or internationally.
Experience life outside Mexico to broaden your horizons and delve into the topics of your interest.
Courses or blocks
Choose the education units that best adapt to your objectives, enabling you to specialize in your specific interests.
Delve into your field of study
- Business Analytics: from Data to Decisions
- Corporate Finance and Investment Banking
- Driving Global Business Across Frontiers
- Fund and Alternative Investment Management
- Innovation and Digital Transformation
- Management and Innovation in Financial Institutions
- Open Innovation and Technology Transfer
- Strategic Management of Omnichannel Retail
Delve into other fields of study
- Conscious Business
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Tools
- Design, Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Families, Sustainability and Transcendence
- Entrepreneurship in Action
- Government and Public Transformation
- Mexican Culture
- Quality of Life and Well-Being
- Social Innovation
*These concentraciones are not the definitive offer and their availability varies by campus.
General education course
Area exploration courses
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Exploration topic (CHALLENGE)
Track integrating block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Integrating disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Multidisciplinary professional elective (CHALLENGE)
Final integrating block (CHALLENGE)
|Business Role in Society|
|Elective Course Mathematics and Science|
|Strategy and Talent|
|Elective Course Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Elective Course Ethics and Citizenship|
|Investment Vehicles and Coverage|
|Financial Modeling and Programming|
|Professional Elective I|
|Professional Elective II|
|Professional Elective III|
|Professional Elective IV|
|Professional Elective V|
|Professional Elective VI|
|International Financial Management|
|Investment Fund Management|
|Elective Multidisciplinary Professional|
BGB - Bachelor in Global Business
LAET - B.A. in Business Strategy and Transformation
LCPF - B.A. in Finance & Accounting
LDE - B.A. in Entrepreneurship
LDO - B.A. in Human Resource Management
LEM - B.A. in Marketing
LIT - B.S. in Business Intelligence