B.S. in Industrial Engineering with minor in Systems Engineering
Thanks to the integral preparation you will receive in this degree, on graduating you will be able to work in different types of organizations and productive sectors in areas and topics such as:
- Logistics, quality and manufacturing
- Consulting and processes of change
- Improvement project management
- Strategic planning and decision making using data analysis and information technologies
Si buscas generar soluciones que agreguen valor en las organizaciones al integrar los procesos, las personas y el uso de tecnologías, ésta es la carrera para ti.
Is this right for you?
If you want to generate solutions that will add value in organizations by integrating processes, people and the use of technologies, this is the degree for you.
The three stages of the model
Choose your path
- You will open your competency file and add to it throughout your degree program.
- You will learn the foundations of the area of Engineering - Innovation and Transformation.
- You will participate in fundamental and exploration challenges from the area of Creative Studies, interacting with peers from different degree programs.
- You will study general education courses, selecting them from a collection.
- You will participate in a challenge that integrates all the competencies to be developed in this phase.
- You will acquire the core competencies of your degree, in other words, those that distinguish it.
- You will participate in more focused challenges to reinforce what you have learned and broaden your basic knowledge.
- You will have the elements to decide whether to deepen your knowledge or diversify and, subsequently, build your specialization plan.
- The Tec Weeks, challenges and overall university experiences will enrich your file.
You have decided between diversifying or focusing deeply in your major, which you will achieve by choosing a concentration or a stay, to name a few of your options. The TEC Semester is a flexible time to start.
- You will develop the competencies related to your specialization, increasingly connected to your passions, interests and plans.
- By passing a concentration, you will develop your competencies, and, on graduating, will be a candidate for obtaining a Diploma in that concentration, after meeting the established requirements.
How can you specialize?
Specialize in one of the different concentrations available at the campus of your choice, according to the profile you would like to develop.
Internships allow you to participate in the development of specific projects with companies, organizations, or research groups, in a context of total immersion related to a specialty field. They can be carried out locally, nationally or internationally.
Experience life outside Mexico to broaden your horizons and delve into the topics of your interest.
Courses or blocks
Choose the education units that best adapt to your objectives, enabling you to specialize in your specific interests.
Delve into your field of study
- City Development
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Digital Mindset for Start Ups
- Digital Supply Chains: Trends and Innovation
- Open Innovation and Technology Transfer
- Operational Evolution for Industry
- Real State Intelligence
- Strategic Management of Omnichannel Retail
- Systems and Technologies 4.0
Delve into other fields of study
- Conscious Business
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Tools
- Design, Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Families, Sustainability and Transcendence
- Entrepreneurship in Action
- Financial Vision for Decision-Making
- Government and Public Transformation
- Mexican Culture
- Quality of Life and Well-Being
- Social Innovation
*These concentraciones are not the definitive offer and their availability varies by campus.
General education course
Area exploration courses
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Exploration topic (CHALLENGE)
Track integrating block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Integrating disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Multidisciplinary professional elective (CHALLENGE)
Final integrating block (CHALLENGE)
|Professional Elective I|
|Professional Elective II|
|Professional Elective III|
|Professional Elective IV|
|Professional Elective V|
|Professional Elective VI|
|Design of an Intelligent Organizational System|
|Elective Multidisciplinary Professional|
IMD - B.S. in Biomedical Engineering
IE - B.S. in Electronics Engineering
IID - B.S. in Innovation and Development Engineering
IMT - B.S. in Mechatronics Engineering
IC - B.S. in Civil Engineering