Raj Sisodia - Faculty
FEMSA Distinguished University Professor in Conscious Enterprise
Business School and EGADE Business School
A thought leader of the Conscious Capitalism movement, Raj Sisodia is Co-Founder and Co-Chairman of Conscious Capitalism Inc. He was previously FW Olin Distinguished Professor of Global Business and Whole Foods Market Research Scholar in Conscious Capitalism at Babson College and Trustee Professor of Marketing and the Founding Director of the Center for Marketing Technology at Bentley University.
He has a Ph. D. in Business from Columbia University. Raj has published eleven books and over 100 academic articles. He has consulted with and taught executive programs for numerous companies, including AT&T, Nokia, LG, DPDHL, POSCO, Kraft Foods, Whole Foods Market, Tata, Siemens, Sprint, Volvo, IBM, Walmart, Rabobank, McDonalds and Southern California Edison. He is on the Board of Directors at The Container Store and a trustee of Conscious Capitalism Inc.
Dr. Raj Sisodia joined Tecnológico de Monterrey as a FEMSA Distinguished University Professor of Conscious Enterprise and Chairman of the Conscious Enterprise Center.
Education and Training
- Ph.D. in Marketing and Business Policy, Columbia University.
- MBA in Marketing, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies in Mumbai.
- Electrical Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology and Science.
- Sisodia, R. S. (2011). Conscious Capitalism: A Better Way to Win. California Management Review, 53(3), 98–108.
- Pillay, S. S., & Sisodia, R. S. (2011). A case for Conscious Capitalism: Conscious Leadership Through the Lens of Brain Science. Ivey Business Journal. Published.
- Sisodia, R. S. (2009). Doing business in the age of conscious capitalism. Journal of Indian Business Research, 1, 188–192.
- Sheth, J. N., & Sisodia, R. S. (2007). Raising Marketing’s Aspirations. American Marketing Association, 26(1), 141–143.
- Sheth, J. N., & Sisodia, R. S. (2005). Does Marketing Need Reform? Journal of Marketing, 69(1–25), 10–12.