The intelligence behind machines
On graduating from Robotics and Digital Systems, you will be able to work in diverse areas of an organization, such as:
- Design and implementation of digital systems
- Development of intelligent robot components
- Desarrollo of embedded systems for specific applications
- Creation of interfaces for intelligent interaction between digital devices and/or humans
- New technology research and development centers
- Systems management and/or consulting
- Development of intelligent digital robot systems
¿Qué es un Reto?
Si te apasiona saber cómo funcionan las cosas para innovar en ellas y además tienes un gusto por las matemáticas, la física y la tecnología, entonces éste es tu lugar.
Is this right for you?
If you are passionate about finding out how things work in order to innovate and create new technologies, and you like mathematics and physics, then this is the place for you.
The three stages of the model
Choose your path
- You will open your competency file and add to it throughout your degree program.
- You will learn the foundations of the area of Engineering - Computer Science and Information Technologies.
- You will participate in fundamental and exploration challenges from the area of Engineering - Computer Science and Information Technologies, interacting with peers from different degree programs.
- You will study general education courses, selecting them from a collection.
- You will participate in a challenge that integrates all the competencies to be developed in this phase.
- You will acquire the core competencies of your degree, in other words, those that distinguish it.
- You will participate in more focused challenges to reinforce what you have learned and broaden your basic knowledge.
- You will have the elements to decide whether to deepen your knowledge or diversify and, subsequently, build your specialization plan.
- The Tec Weeks, challenges and overall university experiences will enrich your file.
- You have decided whether to diversify or delve further into your degree, by choosing a concentration, a modality, an internship stay, to mention just a few of your options. The Tec Semester is a flexible-time space to get started.
- You will develop the competencies related to your specialization, increasingly connected to your passions, interests and plans.
- If you decided to opt for a concentration, on graduating you will obtain a professional concentration certificate issued by the Office of the Registrar at your campus.
How can you specialize?
Specialize in one of the different concentrations available at the campus of your choice, according to the profile you would like to develop.
Internships allow you to participate in the development of specific projects with companies, organizations, or research groups, in a context of total immersion related to a specialty field. They can be carried out locally, nationally or internationally.
Experience life outside Mexico to broaden your horizons and delve into the topics of your interest.
Courses or blocks
Choose the education units that best adapt to your objectives, enabling you to specialize in your specific interests.
Delve into your field of study
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence for Data Science
- Arts and Tech Incubator
- Automotive Engineering
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Digital Mindset for Start Ups
- Open Innovation and Technology Transfer
- Operational Evolution for Industry
- Smart Grids
- Systems and Technologies 4.0
- Video Game Design
Delve into other fields of study
- Conscious Business
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Tools
- Design, Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Families, Sustainability and Transcendence
- Entrepreneurship in Action
- Financial Vision for Decision-Making
- Government and Public Transformation
- Mexican Culture
- Quality of Life and Well-Being
- Social Innovation
*These concentraciones are not the definitive offer and their availability varies by campus.
General education course
Area exploration courses
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Exploration topic (CHALLENGE)
Track integrating block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Integrating disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Multidisciplinary professional elective (CHALLENGE)
Final integrating block (CHALLENGE)
|Elective Course Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|Foundation of Advanced Mathematics|
|Design with Programmable Logic|
|System Design on Chip|
|Design of Electronic Circuits|
|Elective Course Ethics and Citizenship|
|Analysis of Control Systems|
|Implementation of Secure Networks|
|Design of Advanced Embedded Systems|
|Analysis of Signals and Systems|
|Professional Elective I|
|Professional Elective II|
|Professional Elective III|
|Professional Elective IV|
|Professional Elective V|
|Professional Elective VI|
|IImplementation of Intelligent Robotics|
|Elective Multidisciplinary Professional|
|Integration of Robotics and Intelligent Systems|