Privacy Notice for Board Members
"In the event of a discrepancy between the content of the English version and the original Spanish version the latter shall prevail".
The publication of the content of this english version of the privacy notice prevails for informative aims, thus, it shall have no legal effects.
Identity and address of the Personal information controller.
The controller of the personal information that you provide is Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (onwards Tecnológico de Monterrey), located at Avenida Eugenio Garza Sada 2501, Sur Colonia Tecnológico, Monterrey, Nuevo León C.P. 64849.
Personal information and sensitive personal information processed by Tecnológico de Monterrey
In order to comply with the specified and legitimate purposes, declared in the Privacy Notice, Tecnológico de Monterrey will process personal identification data, including your personal image through photographs and/or videos, contact data, patrimonial and/or financial data, employment data, location data and academic data.
On the other hand, we inform you that Tecnológico de Monterrey in order to comply with the purposes stated in this Privacy Notice may collect and process personal identification and contact data of third parties when you provide such information to be used in contact activities, representation and / or attendance at events. We remind you that, by providing the necessary personal data of these third parties you acknowledge having the consent for Tecnológico de Monterrey to treat them in order to comply with the primary and necessary purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice.
Tecnológico de Monterrey will process your personal information for the following necessary and primary purposes:
- For the creation of a profile and for the administration of your participation as a board member of Tecnológico de Monterrey;
- To share your information with the members of the board to which you belong.
- For the administration of physical access to the facilities of Tecnológico de Monterrey and any other venue where Board meetings, assemblies and all kinds of Institutional Committees are held;
- For the administration of your electronic access to the systems and technological infrastructure of Tecnológico de Monterrey;
- To invite you to conferences, symposiums and all kinds of educational, cultural and/or sporting events;
- To provide you with training.
- To contact your relatives in case of emergency.
- To generate internal reports
- To respond to doubts, queries and/or clarifications that you formulate.
- To comply with the obligations set forth in the applicable regulations.
We inform you that you cannot oppose so that Tecnologico de Monterrey stops processing your persona data for the previous necessary and primary purposes, in order to comply with the obligations related to your relationship with Tecnológico de Monterrey.
In addition, if you do not oppose, Tecnológico de Monterrey will process your personal information for the following additional purposes, which are not necessary for the relationship between you and Tecnológico de Monterrey, but which permit and facilitate providing you with a better service:
- Dissemination of greetings and other celebrations and special days;
- Your personal image, in photo or video, may be used in the elaboration of informative and promotional material;
- To invite you to participate in financial campaigns or for the solicitation of sponsorship or support;
- To carry out the promotion and offering of products and services including those related to the insurance industry provided by third party companies with which we have entered into binding legal agreements;
- To carry out treatments of massive data analysis techniques for profiling activities from combining information provided by you and that which is in ITESM's possession, that obtained from publicly available sources, including social networks, and that information that can be inferred or obtained as a result of the application of various data analysis technologies. The above to determine your suitability to make donations and contributions through ITESM's donation programs.
In case that you do not wish your personal information to be processed for any or all of these additional purposes, since this moment you can communicate us the aforementioned to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The negative to the use of your personal information for the additional purposes will not be a reason to terminate the relationship established with us.
Tecnológico de Monterrey, in order to comply with the necessary purposes aforedescribed or others legally or by the competent authorities required, will transfer the necessary personal information to the following organizations and for the following purposes:
|Third party receiver of personal data||Purpose||Consent|
|Competent authorities||When required by law.||Not required|
|Financial and credit institutions||Fulfillment of contractual obligations, and validation of your information by third party recipients.||Not required|
|Third-party companies with which we intend to enter into collaboration and sponsorship agreements and donation contracts.||Fulfillment of contractual obligations, and validation of your information by third party recipients.||Not required|
|Business partners in the insurance industry with whom we have entered into binding legal agreements.||So that these third parties can contact you, identify your insurance needs and offer you products and/or services that match your profile.||Required|
If you do not want Tecnológico de Monterrey to transfer your personal information for those transfers for which your consent is necessary, we ask you to send an email to the direction email@example.com, where you will be served in time and form.
ARCO rights and/or revocation of consent
You or your legal representative may exercise any of the access, rectification, cancelation or opposition rights (hereafter “ARCO rights”), as well as to revoke your consent for the processing of your personal information by sending an email to the Data Protection Department address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this sense, you can get informed about procedures, requirements and deadlines for the exercise of your ARCO rights and/or revocation of your consent in our web page https://tec.mx/es/derechos-arco-yo-revocacion-del-consentimiento.
Limitations and/or divulgation of your data
You will be able to limit the use or divulgation of your personal information by sending your request at the mail email@example.com. In case that your application is approved you will be registered in the exclusion list from Tecnológico de Monterrey.
Instituto Nacional de Transparencia, Acceso a la Información y Protección de Datos Personales (INAI).
If deemed necessary, we inform you that you have the right to go before the National Institute of Transparency, Information Access and Personal Data Protection (INAI) to exercise your rights.
Changes in the Privacy Notice
Tecnológico de Monterrey will inform you about any changes or upgrades to this privacy notice through https://tec.mx/es/avisos-de-privacidad and subsequently accessing to our privacy notice.
Acceptance to the Privacy Notice
Through this, you are aware that Tecnológico de Monterrey will process your personal information for those purposes for which it is necessary your consent, and recognize that this Privacy Notice was at your disposal before the processing of your personal information. Likewise, you declare having informed those people whose personal information, you have provided us with, the entire use that the personal data controller will apply to them and that you have their authorization.
Last update: July 2022