Privacy Notice for board members
The publication of the content of this english version of the privacy notice prevails for informative aims, thus, it shall have no legal effects.
Identity and address of the Personal information controller
The controller of the personal information that you provide is Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (onwards Tecnológico de Monterrey), located at Avenida Eugenio Garza Sada 2501, Sur Colonia Tecnológico, Monterrey, Nuevo León C.P. 64849.
Personal information and sensitive personal information processed by Tecnológico de Monterrey
In order to comply with the specified and legitimate purposes, declared in the Privacy Notice, Tecnológico de Monterrey will process personal information, including your personal image trough photographs and/or videos, contact personal information, patrimonial and/or financial personal information, labor and academic personal information.
Likewise, we inform you that in order to comply with the described purposes in this Privacy Notice, no sensitive personal data is processed. We inform you that the processing of personal information is necessary to comply with the obligations derived from the legal relationship between you and Tecnológico de Monterrey.
On the other hand, we inform you that Tecnológico de Monterrey will collect and process contact, and identification personal data of relatives, to whom we could communicate, in case of an emergency or in order to comply with the primary and necessary purposes for the legal relationship established with you. Whereby, by providing the necessary personal information related to your relatives and/or third parties, you recognize having their consent so that Tecnológico de Monterrey can process that personal information to comply with the necessary and primary purposes in this Notice.
Tecnológico de Monterrey will process your personal information for the following necessary and primary purposes:
We inform you that you cannot oppose so that Tecnologico de Monterrey stops processing your persona data for the previous necessary and primary purposes, in order to comply with the obligations related to your relationship with Tecnológico de Monterrey.
In addition, if you do not oppose, Tecnológico de Monterrey will process your personal information for the following additional purposes, which are not necessary for the relationship between you and Tecnológico de Monterrey, but which permit and facilitate providing you with a better service:
In case that you do not wish your personal information to be processed for any or all of these additional purposes, since this moment you can communicate us the aforementioned to the email email@example.com.
The negative to the use of your personal information for the additional purposes will not be a reason to terminate the relationship established with us.
Tecnológico de Monterrey, in order to comply with the necessary purposes aforedescribed or others legally or by the competent authorities required, will transfer the necessary personal information to the following organizations and for the following purposes:
Third party which collects the personal information Purpose Consent Third party companies with which it is intended to celebrate collaboration and sponsorship agreements, and donation contracts. Fulfillment of contractual obligations and the validation of your personal data by third parties collecting personal information. Not necessary Financial and credit institutions. Fulfillment of contractual obligations and the validation of your information by third parties collecting personal information. Not necessary Competent authorities. In legally envisaged cases Not necessary
If you do not want Tecnológico de Monterrey to transfer your personal information for those transfers for which your consent is necessary, we ask you to send an email to the direction firstname.lastname@example.org, where you will be served in time and form.
ARCO rights and/or revocation of consent
You or your legal representative may exercise any of the access, rectification, cancelation or opposition rights (hereafter “ARCO rights”), as well as to revoke your consent for the processing of your personal information by sending an email to the Data Protection Department address: email@example.com.
In this sense, you can get informed about procedures, requirements and deadlines for the exercise of your ARCO rights and/or revocation of your consent in our web page https://tec.mx/es/derechos-arco-yo-revocacion-del-consentimiento.
Limitations and/or divulgation of your data
You will be able to limit the use or divulgation of your personal information by sending your request at the mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In case that your application is approved you will be registered in the exclusion list from Tecnológico de Monterrey.
Instituto Nacional de Transparencia, Acceso a la Información y Protección de Datos Personales (INAI)
If deemed necessary, we inform you that you have the right to go before the National Institute of Transparency, Information Access and Personal Data Protection (INAI) to exercise your rights.
Changes in the Privacy Notice
Tecnológico de Monterrey will inform you about any changes or upgrades to this privacy notice through https://tec.mx/es/avisos-de-privacidad and subsequently accessing to our privacy notice.
Acceptance to the Privacy Notice
Through this, you are aware that Tecnológico de Monterrey will process your personal information for those purposes for which it is necessary your consent, and recognize that this Privacy Notice was at your disposal before the processing of your personal information. Likewise, you declare having informed those people whose personal information, you have provided us with, the entire use that the personal data controller will apply to them and that you have their authorization.
- For the creation of a profile and your participation as personal counselor for Tecnológico de Monterrey;
- To share your information to the members of the council at which you pertain;
- For the administration of your physical access to facilities of Tecnológico de Monterrey and any others headquarters in which council sessions, assemblies and all kind of internal committees are celebrated;
- For the administration of your digital access to the systems and technological infrastructure from Tecnológico de Monterrey;
- To invite you to conferences, symposiums and any kind of educative, cultural and/or sport events;
- To provide you with training;
- Diffusion of congratulations and other celebrations and special days.
- Your personal image, in photograph or video, could be utilized in elaboration of informative and promotional material.
- To invite you to participate in financial campaigns or the requisition of sponsorships or economic or other support.
- To realize the promotion and offering of products and services.
- Perform treatments of massive data analysis techniques for profiling activities that derive from combining information provided by you and the one which is held by ITESM, obtained from public access sources, including social networks, and information that can be inferred or obtain as a result of the application of various data analysis technologies. The above to determine your ability to make donations and contributions through the ITESM donation programs.