Enlace+ was founded in 2008 by a group of businesspersons seeking to boost our country’s economic growth. Today, Enlace+ has 11 sites and a Network of over 395 active Advisors and Mentors nationwide.
Enlace+ is a professionalization program for companies in the post-acceleration stage, through the assignment of Advisory Boards made up of leading entrepreneurs.
The companies selected to form part of Enlace+ receive the following benefits:
- Creation and assignment of an Advisory Board free of charge for two and a half years.
- Professionalization of the business model.
- Personalized mentoring through our nationwide network of over 360 Advisors and Mentors.
- Value connections that help to accelerate business growth.
- Free update workshops and courses.
Enlace+ partners support the network’s companies, making their services available to them at a preferential price. Partner institutions include:
- Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Santos Elizondo
- CBR Asesoría Legal
- Bolsa Rosa
- Vértice Comunicación
- Amazon Web Services
- Unreasonable México
- Facultad Libre de Derecho de Monterrey
- IOS OFFICES
How can you participate?
Every year, Enlace+ launches its call for companies with the greatest potential to generate a positive impact on Mexico. These companies will be awarded a 100% scholarship for the professionalization program through Advisory Boards.
- Have an innovative model and/or the capacity to be an industry leader.
- Generate a positive impact on the development of Mexico.
- Be an enterprise founded in Mexico.
- Have the potential for scalability/exponential growth.
- Post annual sales between $5M and $100M MXN.
- Have a well-defined business model and at least two years in operation.
Steps to participate:
- Register - Enlace+ indicates where at the start of the call.
- Participate in pre-selection interviews.
- Once pre-selected, attend the selection panel.
- Start the professionalization program.