Click on your preferred contact method:
Operation hours (from Monday to Friday): 8:00 am. - 8:00 pm (CST).
If you are a candidate, student, graduate, parent, through TEC services you can:
- Request documents, such as letters, certificates, transcripts, among others.
- Receive information and advice on school services, admissions, enrollment, payments and billing, scholarships and financial aid, semester i, week i, campus transfers, degree program changes, entry or track, study abroad, and graduation processes.
- Apply for your PIN and ask for help with MiTec parents login and browsing; consult fees, curricula, media, dates, and payment policies.
- Apply for your Tec Alumni (EXATEC) ID card and receive advice regarding the job board, business development, networking development, and liaison.
- Receive assistance and support with the use of our educational platforms and other tools, such as the digital library, job board, virtual store, Canvas, MiTec, among others.
- Find the answers to any queries you may have on Continuing Education and Education for Development services.
- Or anything else you need, we’re here to help you.
Passionate about serving you.