Welcome to a new way to learn
Model Tec21, What is it?
Our new educational model, exclusive worldwide, activates and boosts your innovation capacity and allows you not only to stay current but also to be an agent of change in unprecedented times in which education is experimenting a complete transformation.
Why is it unique?
Our learning process based in challenges has its foundations in 4 main components:
Challenge based learning
Students´ learning process throughout their bachelor´s degree is centered in the student´s involvement with their Professor and environment, in which they develop transversals and disciplinary competences, through real problematic bonded challenges resolution and by proving their knowledge and dominance through different learning evidences. In this Model, challenges are the central learning unit.
Personalización y Flexibilidad
1. You will get to know the area fundamentals, similar bachelor degrees and confirm which one to choose.
2. You will develop the core competences of your career through focused challenges while your university experience grows and strengthens.
3. You will depict your personal touch to your tailor made bachelor degree, according to your plans, passions and interests.
Our Faculty leads one of the deepest transformations in Tec´s history and a paradigm that has woken up international and national academical interest.
What teaching practices makes our Faculty highlight? They create active learning environments and boosters out of challenges for the transversal and disciplinary competences required as an student, guiding you to transfer that knowledge to real contexts. Besides, they are in constant update with their labor market(s) and bonded to their multidisciplinaries practices and work.
Watched around the world
Our educational model has woken up international and national academical interest. Government instances and organizations that have had participation in its gradual implementation, since 2014, become more satisfied with the pass of the years.
"Today, is clearer than ever. Tecnológico de Monterrey´s community and MIT share the same goals and aspirations".
- Rafael Reif, 2018, MIT´s Dean.
“What you are trying to do to take learning process to the twentieth one century is great".
- David Kelley, 2012, IDEO´s C.E.O., Toothpaste tube and Mouse inventor. Video message about Tec21 aimed to Tec´s community.
"Tecnológico de Monterrey´s progress is amazing, with a scope to the future in which each student will learn through real world connected challenges".
- Michelle R Weise, 2017, Strada Education Network.
"Tecnológico de Monterrey is a visionary institution. They assure students have the abilites needed in the next 100 years for the new and upcoming jobs..."
- Kerry Healey, 2017, Babson College President, Leading University in Entrepreneurship.