Identity and address of the responsible entity
The responsible entity that is accountable for the personal information that you provide is Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (hereinafter “ITESM”), address Av. Eugenio Garza Sada Sur No. 2501, Colonia Tecnológico, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico, C.P. 64849.
Treatment and use of personal data by ITESM
ITESM, as part of the registration in the Educational Investment Plan, will treat and use personal identification data, personal contact data, and property and/or financial data.
In addition, we should like to inform you that the aim of the treatment of your personal data is to fulfill the primary and necessary purposes set forth herein. ITESM will not collect or treat sensitive personal data other than those indicated in the previous paragraph. We guarantee that such data will be treated under the strictest security measures, guaranteeing their confidentiality at all times.
ITESM will process your personal information for the following primary and necessary purposes in order to fulfill our obligations derived from our relationship:
- To contact you in order to offer our certificates.
- To follow up on your requests for information on the certificates we offer.
- To manage profiles on the digital and/or electronic platforms of ITESM related to the Educational Investment Plan.
- To offer essential information related to the fulfillment of the Educational Investment Plan.
- To generate invoicing processes related to the purchase of Educational Investment Plan certificates.
- To record the acquisition of certificates in your records.
- To complete all the procedures related to the acquisition of Educational Investment Plan certificates (reimbursement, delivery, duplication, change of beneficiary, change of level, change of holder).
- To generate statistical indicators and statistics related to the Educational Investment Plan service.
In addition, ITESM will use your personal information for the following purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but will enable us to offer you the best possible assistance:
- To send you promotional information related to the Educational Investment Plan.
- To send you publicity and communications for marketing, telemarketing or financial campaign purposes.
- To promote academic life, research, extension, and sports, cultural, recreational and social events implemented by ITESM.
- To invite you to meetings, events, forums and associations organized by ITESM.
- To send and inform you of congratulations and other celebrations and special days, as well as recognitions for outstanding achievements.
- To administer surveys and evaluations to enhance the quality of the products and services we offer.
- To use and divulge your personal image (photograph, video, etc.) to generate informative and promotional materials.
If you do not wish your personal information to be treated and used for any or all of the additional purposes, please contact us immediately by email at email@example.com, indicating in the message your full name, relationship with the Institute, which piece of data you wish to be treated and for which secondary purpose.
Refusal to permit the use of your personal information for additional purposes will not constitute a reason to deny you the requested services or terminate the relationship established with us.
ARCO rights and/or revocation of consent
You or your legal representative can exercise any of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (hereinafter “ARCO rights”), and revoke your consent for the treatment of your personal data by adhering to the procedures, requirements and deadlines for the exercise of your ARCO rights and/or revocation of consent indicated on our webpage http://tec.mx/procedimientoarcorc.
Limitation and/or divulgation of your information
You can limit the use or divulgation of your personal data by sending your request to ITESM to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the message your full name, relationship with the Institute, which piece of data you do not wish to be divulged. If applicable, your request will be included in ITESM’s exclusion list.
Last updated on: