Tec High School Policies and Regulations
Since its foundation, Tecnológico de Monterrey has defined the regulations that guide its students, regarding the expected academic standards and conduct both inside and outside the classroom.
In this way, the Institution, committed to academic quality, disseminates its governing regulations among students and the community, within the framework of the principles and values described in the Mission.
In order to obtain a full high school diploma at Tecnológico de Monterrey, students are required to:
- Submit the official documentation by the deadline set by the Office of the Registrar and the Administrative Office.
- Have passed all the courses from the curriculum in question, by studying them or by obtaining a credit transfer, revalidation or equivalency agreement, in accordance with the provisions of Chapter II herein.
- Have studied at Tecnológico de Monterrey at least the equivalent in semesters of the corresponding curriculum, according to the provisions of article 2.4, in the case of students who have a revalidation or equivalency agreement for this level.
- Have taken the external high school evaluation exam selected by the Institute and the Institutional English language test.
- Comply with all the additional requirements specified in their program of studies.
To support your education, Tec High School offers a solid personalized attention program, providing timely guidance and advice through programs such as:
A team of vocational guidance specialists at Tec High School will assist you at all times to identify the skills, interests and characteristics of your personality through diverse tests. The results will provide a useful tool that will help you to define your professional career plan.
To make the most of your freedom, but with a sense of responsibility, Tec High School constantly organizes diverse activities and programs so that you as a person can always choose a healthy lifestyle.
The Prevention Program places particular emphasis on preventing the use of drugs, alcohol abuse, emotional problems (eating disorders), sexuality (romantic relationships, STDs, birth control and abortion), and personal safety topics (road safety education, accident prevention and violence).
Find out more about the prevention programs that are implemented at the campuses to provide guidance on these topics.
Psychological and educational counselling
While you study at Tec High School, you will enjoy top-quality services in the area of academic psychology and comprehensive human development. Find out more about the psychological and educational counselling offered at each campus.