ABOUT THE PROJECT
Perform research activities applied to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases that affect the human population. Generate interdisciplinary solutions to health problems through an approach of Translational Medicine in Metabolic Diseases, bringing together disciplines, resources, knowledge and techniques from various areas for the development of robust and effective solutions through a direct and collaborative dialogue between basic research, technological innovation and clinical practice.
1. Study of the body's biochemical processes associated with metabolic diseases and their complications.
2. Study of the processes of inflammation and oxidative damage associated with chronic degenerative diseases, particularly in metabolic diseases and their complications.
3. Development of solutions to the main health problems associated with chronic degenerative diseases, through the creation of innovative processes, devices and drugs, aimed at the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of metabolic diseases.
4. Clinical validation of innovative proposals for processes, devices and drugs, considering good clinical practices and national and international regulatory aspects.
Arturo Santos García (SNI Member - Level II)
Mirna Gisel González Mercado
Alejandro García González
Carolina Guzman Brambila
Celia González Castillo
Daniela Gordillo Bastidas
Gabriela Vázquez Armenta
José Navarro Partida
Luis Renee González Lucano
Luis Virgen Navarro
RESEARCHERS AND STUDENTS
Alejandro González de la Rosa
Alma Angélica Rodríguez Carreon
Juan Carlos Altamirano Vallejo
- Dispositivo portátil para generar un microambiente durante la aplicación de inyecciones intravítreas en el tratamiento de edema macular diabético.
- Sistema para la identificación de casos potenciales de Edema Macular Diabético utilizando procesamiento de imágenes y técnicas de inteligencia artificial.